1.10.12

10 Things Irreplaceable (About Summer)

  
    It's already fall.  (bliss)
    But even though I love fall, there are a few redeeming features of summer that I will miss.


So here's a list of them.

  1. Fireflies.  The first one I see usually sends me nearly crazy with happiness.
  2. Shade.  To balance out a downside of summer, the heat.
  3. Heat. Even though yes, it's a downside, it does mean you can go barefoot. (Which is definitely redeeming.)
  4. Canoeing. It's more comfy if the water's warm.
  5. Pasta salad.  Nuff said.
  6. Picnics.  I go on winter ones too, but I can get more people to go with me if it's summertime. Dunno why.
  7. MUSIC CAMP!!!!
  8. The ready abundance of flowers.
  9. Happier people.  I think it's the sun.
  10. Iced Coffee.  (It's cold.)
I'm thankful for summer, the seasons, the sway and dance of them.  (Wasn't it creative of God?)  

Yes, I like summer.
 But here's to Fall!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment