31.3.13

My Quiet Sunday Afternoon

It's raining. It's been raining all afternoon.  After taking a nap to recuperate from an early sunrise service (wonderful that, by the way)  I decided to straighten up my bookcase. Guess how I sort my books?   I love it.  Never going back to alphabetically by author or genre...this way is definitely the best!



(Please excuse the poor quality, camera-phone photo.)  




Anybody want to come read with me, drink leftover iced coffee, and listen to "The Blue Danube"?  

2 comments:

  1. Sorted by color that's great! Well, for aesthetics at least.

    *squints trying to read the titles*

    I managed to make out *my* books (second to top shelf, middle of the shelf, o yeah) and I am going to guess that somewhat to the right the threesome of blue/red/greenish might be penguin classics based on the cover design. Next shelf down looks like it has a lot of Scholastic books. I think I almost recognize some titles by the covers but sigh, not certain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll post pictures of each shelf, eventually. Then you'll get a better look at the titles.

      The 'threesome' to the right is actually Houghton Mifflin, and is actually a 'foursome' as it's a boxed set of The Ring Trilogy and The Hobbit.

      And you're right, QUITE a few Scholastic. :)

      Delete